What is essentially Cambodia? Well, this nine-day adventure will show you, taking you straight through the middle of this South East Asian nation full of history, temples and cheap, tasty food. See Wat’s up in Angkor, laugh with the locals in Banteay Chhmar, explore the markets in Siem Reap and see where the Mekong, Bassac and Tonle Sap rivers collide in Phnom Penh. With time before and after to hit up the hubs of Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City, this epic adventure will make sure you see the hotspots of Cambodia, without missing a beat.
- Banteay Chmar – Village Walk
- Banteay Chhmar – Homestay
- Banteay Chhmar – Banteay Chhmar Temple visit
- Siem Reap – One day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap – Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap – Home cooked dinner
- Siem Reap – Street food breakfast
- Phnom Penh – Rooftop Drinks and Snacks
- Phnom Penh – Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh – Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide around the complex.
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry.
- Learn more about Cambodia’s confronting but important history, with visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
- A homestay in Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia
- There’s loads of free time to make your own fun and embark on your own experiences – zip-lining over rainforest or a cyclo tour, anyone?
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City